They are in St. Louis this weekend, visiting their daughter and her son, who are going to seminary here in St. Louis. They live very close to campus--the Hargraves thought it was only a 4-mile drive. So, Friday at lunch time, we met on campus to have lunch! It was really nice to catch up with them, and it brought back memories of ECHO. A new round of interns has arrived at ECHO. Four of the interns went on a six-day hike on the Appalachian Trail recently. A couple that will be starting as interns in January were at the New Wilmington Mission Conference this summer! I wonder if I've met them...
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Two Worlds Collide! ECHO meets St.. Louis
Friday I ate lunch with the Hargraves! I stayed with the Hargraves while I was at ECHO this summer. I ended up spending a lot of time with them--helping Ellen cook (she's such a good cook, too!), talking computers with Bob, playing games, and talking about our lives. They are one of the reasons my trip to ECHO was so awesome.

They are in St. Louis this weekend, visiting their daughter and her son, who are going to seminary here in St. Louis. They live very close to campus--the Hargraves thought it was only a 4-mile drive. So, Friday at lunch time, we met on campus to have lunch! It was really nice to catch up with them, and it brought back memories of ECHO. A new round of interns has arrived at ECHO. Four of the interns went on a six-day hike on the Appalachian Trail recently. A couple that will be starting as interns in January were at the New Wilmington Mission Conference this summer! I wonder if I've met them...
They are in St. Louis this weekend, visiting their daughter and her son, who are going to seminary here in St. Louis. They live very close to campus--the Hargraves thought it was only a 4-mile drive. So, Friday at lunch time, we met on campus to have lunch! It was really nice to catch up with them, and it brought back memories of ECHO. A new round of interns has arrived at ECHO. Four of the interns went on a six-day hike on the Appalachian Trail recently. A couple that will be starting as interns in January were at the New Wilmington Mission Conference this summer! I wonder if I've met them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment